Liz grew up in Napa, and although she moved to San Francisco to attend college, returned to the Napa Valley immediately after graduating from college. When she was eight years old she decided she wanted to be an attorney after watching countless Perry Mason episodes and reading every Nancy Drew novel ever written. She never wavered from her desire to be an attorney. After graduating from college at the University of San Francisco, Liz decided to work in a law office to gain exposure to the law and save money for law school. Liz began working for Dave in 2003 right out of college. Dave is the only attorney Liz ever worked for in a law firm. Dave encouraged Liz to attend law school, which she did. Liz continued to work part-time for Dave during law school and became the attorney she had wanted to be since she was 8 years old. She is thrilled to again be working with Dave, her mentor of 17 years, in their new firm.
Highlights of Liz’s background and experience:
- Worked in estate planning, both basic and high end, and in trust administration for 17 years;
- Currently Chair of the Trusts & Estates Section of the Napa County Bar Association;
- Married to an attorney who also practices in Napa;
- Past President of Napa County Women Attorneys;
- Past Treasurer of Young Attorney Division of Napa County;
- Napa County Young Attorney of the Year (2015);
- Napa County Attorney of the Year (2016).