Records Transfer Authorization

If you were represented by a Gaw Estate Planning attorney at the attorney’s prior firm, you may authorize the prior firm to transfer your files and records to Gaw Estate Planning. To do so, download and complete the appropriate records transfer authorization form (single or married) and send it to, or complete the form below and a member of our team will contact you.

Please note: your completion of a records transfer authorization form or the form below does not, by itself, result in the creation of an attorney-client relationship between you and any Gaw Estate Planning attorney. Please do not disclose privileged or confidential information to Gaw Estate Planning prior to signing an engagement agreement.